- The CDROM images are NOT OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION PRODUCTS and cannot be played on retail PS1, PS2 or PS3 consoles.
- We do not recommend any modification of hardware.
- We recommend using a PlayStation emulator.
- Magic Castle has never existed in physical form. Every time the members of Team Kaiga wanted to show the beta version they carried their Net Yaroze and a computer. All the required files were transferred from the PC to the console, so no CD containing the game was ever produced. Some pirates are selling overpriced bootlegs without our consent. They have downloaded and burned the disc image file available below and put a sticker on the CD-R. Bootlegs are banned on most auction sites and online shops, so if you have been deceived you can complain and request a refund.
Magic Castle - Team KAIGA 1998
Unreleased PlayStation game developed with Net Yaroze.
Production started in 1997 and the project was cancelled in 1998.
See the interview with Magic Castle developers for more information.
"Magic Castle" is the property and copyright of TEAM KAIGA, All Rights Reserved.
Maintained by: qobol
Development was resumed in 2020 and while still not complete, the game is fully playable.
At this point, the only missing features are the four player support and Japanese translation.
Version 2 (removed)
Version 3 (NEW)
Updated version featuring additional music, sound effects, bugfixes, new easter eggs and a secret ending.
Manual included. Four player support still not implemented.
Net Yaroze Compilation discs.
Discs are ordered, newest to oldest.
2023 - Net Yaroze - Game Jam 2022
Game Jam 2022 - November to December (extended to end of Jan).
- I.D. (Instant Death) - Top-down shooter by Noel Rojas Oliveras, 2023.
- Yarmico - Retro shooter by gwald, 2022.
- Yarmico 2 - Maze / platformer by gwald, 2023.
- Dash - Puzzle / Action by Ramon de Abreu, 1998.
- One on One - Sports / Basketball by Ramon de Abreu, 1998.
- Action Afro PJ - Platformer by Chris Mclaughlin, 2003.
- Sample Game - Maze / shooter by Metrowerk's staff, 1997.
- K-Flip - Platformer by Chris Mclaughlin, 2003.
- Nupogodi - LCD Handheld game - by brill, 2022.
- Yaroze Roads - Action / platformer by Mike Frayn, 2004.
- Top Gun by - Action / shooter by Andrew Dennison, 2000.
- 10-10 Amico Again - Top-down shooter by Amico Again, 2022.
2019 - Net Yaroze games and demos (mini)
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2019 (mini) - 34.2M
Mini compilation featuring some games not included in previous releases.
2014 - Net Yaroze games and demos
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2014 - 250.5M
Updated version with around 100 new games.
2012 - Net Yaroze games and demos
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2012 - 321.8M
Qobol's second Net Yaroze compilation released in 2012. By that time the game collection had increased significantly.
2007 - 83-IN-1 Net Yaroze collection.
By: Michele Di Somma
- 83-IN-1 Net Yaroze collection - 39.3M
Collection of Net Yaroze games for PlayStation.
2003 - Net Yaroze games and demos
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2003 - 19.2M
Small personal collection of Net Yaroze games. The first one qobol made in 2003 with a few games back then.
1998 - Official Member's Demo Disc [SLED-01340]
By: SCEE - Net Yaroze Europe
Patched by: brill
- 52 games and demos - 38.2M
The original disc will not boot on none Net Yaroze PlayStations. The disc was related to the 1st year anniversary competition, original page in Polish, or translated here in English.